If you love to have a clean house but struggle with keeping it that way, this Cleaning Binder is for you!
It will help you keep track of your cleaning routine and keep you super organized! Keep all your cleaning schedules and chore charts in one place!
The cleaning binder is 96 pages! It includes:
- 2 Cover Options
- Chore Charts With Names
- Chore Charts Without Names
- Monthly Chore Chart
- Quick Pickup Guide
- Daily Cleaning Schedule
- Monthly Cleaning Schedules
- Kitchen Cleaning Checklist
- Living Room Cleaning Checklist
- Bathroom Cleaning Checklist
- Bedroom Cleaning Checklist
- Playroom Cleaning Checklist
- Office Cleaning Checklist
- Den Cleaning Checklist
- Laundry Room Cleaning Checklist
- Closet Cleaning Checklist
- Outdoor Cleaning Checklist
- Garage Cleaning Checklist
- Weekly Cleaning Checklist
- Yearly Cleaning Checklist
- Seasonal Cleaning Checklist
- Cleaning Supplies Inventory
- Cleaning Supplies Shopping List
- Spring Cleaning Checklist
- To Do List
*PLEASE NOTE that you are purchasing an instant download digital file and no physical item will be shipped/mailed by purchasing this listing. For help downloading, please visit our How To Download Page
Due to technology being vastly different from one another, we are unable to provide any technical help at this time.
Below are some common download instructions. If you run into any trouble, a quick Google search will help.
We recommend downloading your printables to a PC or MAC. Most mobile devices do not allow downloading digital downloads through a link.
Some of our products are sent using a compressed ZIP file.
Here’s how to unzip a ZIP file:
On a laptop or PC- save the ZIP file to your computer, right-click and select, “Extract All.” This will create a new file on your computer in which you can open the document.
On a mobile device- before you download the ZIP file directly to your mobile device, you may need a free app to unzip the product. This will allow you to unzip the folder to access it. Another solution available on some mobile devices is to long hold the zipped file icon and then click, “Extract.”
All files are sent using PDF format. Most computers have pre-installed Adobe Reader on them, but if your particular laptop, PC, or mobile device does not have a PDF reader of some sort on it, you’ll need one to view the items. Adobe Reader is the most common one and it’s free. You can download it here.